Brough Astronomy Observatory [BAOB] (1990s- ), Prescott Avenue, Brough, established by Brough Astronomy (BroA) – formerly Blackburn Leisure Astronomy Society (BLAS). The observatory building contains two domes and meeting rooms. Instruments include a 14-inch SCT catadioptric telescope and an 85-mm refractor on equatorial mounts.
Kingston High School Observatory [KHSO] (1953-1982), Anlaby Park Road, South Hull, established by at the school by Dr William Cameron Walker. The observatory was equipped with a 3-inch Cooke refractor and 5-inch refractor on loan from the BAA. The observatory was used from the start by the re-constituted local astronomy group, the Hull and East Riding Astronomical Society (HERAS). Refurbished in 1979 it was closed due to vandalism a few years later (Walker 1954; Holton 2018).