Email: Survey Officer
Bruce Kingsley’s Observatory (2008- ), Maidenhead. Equipped with an 8.5-inch With-Browning reflector of 1908 in a Broadhurst Clarkson tube, acquired by Patrick Moore from the RGO in 1953, and given to Bruce in c.2006, and restored by him.
Owen’s Observatory (1890s-1925), Ufton Nervet, nr. Reading, established by the Revd. Owen, Arthur Edwin Brisco at his home. Equipped with a 6-inch refractor by Grubb and a transit circle, the instruments were purchased, along with an observatory, while be was living in Constantinople(Obit., MNRAS, 86 (1926), 184-5).
Saunder’s Observatory, Crowthorne (1894-1913), established by S.A. Saunder’s observatory at home, with a 7-inch refractor for his selenography (Stroobant 1907; ‘Mr Saunder’s Observatory…’, MNRAS, 62 (1902), 279-80).
William Herschel’s Observatory, Dachet & Slough – see Buckinghamshire